Innovative tools to adjust, polish, and remove all-ceramic restorations.
Intraoral adjustments, polishing, or even the removal of a restoration made of a high-performance dental ceramic (high glass-ceramic or zirconia) is a well-known challenge. Find out why innovative rotary instruments and techniques are a must-have for your all-ceramic workflow.
About Dr. med. dent. Sven Rinke
- After promotion, 5 years as an assistant professor at the prosthetic department of the Georg-August-University Göttingen
- 1998/1999: Visiting professor at the Harvard Dental School in Boston/USA
- Since 2002: Own group practice in Hanau/Klein-Auheim
- Certified areas of expertise: Implantology and periodontology
- 2013: State doctorate and appointment as private lecturer with Venia Legendi for the subject oral maxillofacial dentistry, Georg-August-University Göttingen